Every year, tED Magazine spearheads the “30 Under 35” program to help electrical distribution companies retain top talent by giving employees the tools they need for future success. Participants across the industry also utilize the program to share best practices and business strategies.
“We named 30 of the best and brightest young members of our supply chain for 2018,” tED says in a recent article. There have been 210 honorees since the program launched seven years ago.
Honorees from Border States
- Jon Becker, Branch Operations Manager (Fargo, ND)
- Richelle Bishoff, Pricing and Sourcing Manager, (Fargo, ND)
- Ben Fordree, Industrial Account Manager (North Augusta, SC)
- Kory Jacobson, Alliance Inventory Planning Supervisor (Fargo, ND)
- Wendi Majerus, Business Technology Supervisor (Fargo, ND)
- Paul Maurer, Customer Service Supervisor (Denver, CO)
- Kristen Scheeler, Regional Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Brooklyn Park, MN)
A special recognition ceremony will be held for this year’s winners during the National Association of Electrical Distributors’ (NAED) LEAD Conference, which runs July 18-20 in Austin, TX.